May 23, 2005

New Zealand - Free Mortgage Service


Is a mortgage broker, I will be able to save you time and money and make it easy for you to buy a property in New Zealand. Whether you are staying in the UK and want an investment or returning and looking for a house to live in, I can help you. I deal with all the major lenders and provide a completely free and impartial service to you, wherever in NZ you are looking to buy. We can organise 90% borrowing (10% deposit) for Kiwis and Australians living in the UK or Australia. Having myself bought property in NZ both from the UK and on my return to Wellington, I have the personal experience to make it work for you. I am a member of the New Zealand Mortgage Brokers Association so please contact me to discuss your options.

Kit Jackson
0064 4495 5903

kit@capitalmortgage.co.nz